Nelson's Chocofellar Job Postings
We are currently searching for a qualified employee for the following position:
Employment Opportunity: Production Associate / Apprentice Chocolatier
Company Background: Nelson's Chocofellar has been making high-quality chocolate products (bars, individual chocolates and truffles as well as seasonal novelty items) for more than 30 years. Our products are available for resale from our storefront and at ~25 in and around Nelson, B.C. and other parts of the province (www.nelsonschocofellar.com).
Nelson's Chocofellar is seeking an employee to assist in all facets of our business, with a focus on production in our chocolate kitchen. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in a busy, demanding and fun chocolate-making environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting in the production of all of our products (chocolate bars and individual chocolates and truffles)
- Wrapping, labelling and packaging of finished products
- Assisting in the maintenance of a clean and safe production area and work environment
- Organizing finished inventory and stock of raw materials products
- Tending to storefront retail transactions with walk-in customers
- Shipping/logistics work relating to incoming raw materials and products, and shipping of finished products
- Contribution to book-keeping efforts as required / applicable
- Education: B.C. Certificate of Graduation, or similar
- A demonstrated interest in the food business is an asset
- Desired traits: -interested in learning
- Diligent worker
- Detail focused
- Desire to contribute to a well-respected and long- standing Nelson institution
Only applicants with resume and cover letters will be considered.
Please send us your application here.